The Implantation Phase

Hello! I’m Chrissy.  I am 28 years old and I want to bring you all along this journey with me! My first child is five years old now.  So far she is my only child that I have birthed.  My stepson is 13 now so we are struggling through the teenage hormones 😂. I didn’t think my husband would want to have any more kids so  I kind of gave up on the idea of having anymore.  One day he woke up and said that he wanted more kids now that we are in a better place financially and my daughter Breah's at a good age for us to start trying again. That was in November and it is now February.  We were having no luck no matter how much we tried.   3 days ago I started getting light cramps and I thought to myself, here comes my period! Another strike! It was kind of early for my period. How strange, I thought. But then things changed for the better! I started spotting a pinkish-brownish discharge.  Since this is not my first rodeo, I started suspecting that it might be the implantation phase! If you don’t know what that is, it’s when the egg is fertilized and multiplies and starts to attach to the uterus. That’s how pregnancy begins.  I didn’t want to get my hopes up, so I waited for my period to come on for a couple of days but still the cramps and no period.  My period is regular and it never behaves like this, so now I know it’s not a period.  Stick around and share my journey with me to find out if this plays out how I hope it is! 

Comments